NCP Leader Sanjay Sinde death case: Was it safety lapses?

In a tragic incident on Tuesday evening the NCP Leader Sanjay Sinde burnt alive after his car caught fire.
As reported the incident took place in Nashik near the Pimpalgaon Basant Toll Plaza on the Mumbai-Agra Highway.
Local public informed that the fire might be caught due to short circuit, but due to storage of sanitizers in bulk quantity, it turned into such an explosion that within shorter period he was burnt before the locals could save him.
1) Reason of fire : Short Circuit
2) Explosion: Due to storage of bulk Alcohol based sanitizer
3) Emergency Rescue unsuccessful due to Central Locking & unavailability of adequate equipment within the car to break the glass.

Comments are Closed

© 2018: Global EHS Forum, All Rights Reserved | Awesome Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress
Follow by Email